Wanderlust & Gmail Archive

Morning all.

I started using wanderlust last week after using MH/mh-e for 15 years
or more.  the reason I have moved is that I have decided to keep my
mail spool on gmail where I can access it on my Android phone,
netbook, etc, and actually process mail on those other devices and not
just on my mail-spool machine.

I am looking for a way to move emails out of my Inbox once
processed. In the Gmail web app, you can click on the Archive button
and it removes the mail from your inbox (or possibly removes the inbox
label ?).

Is there a way to get the same functionality with wanderlust ?  At the
moment I have set up a folder in ~/.folders called All E-Mails as
included below, but I'm sure there must be a better way to do this.

Cheers
Pete

%inbox  "inbox"
+trash  "Trash"