Re: Auto plugged off?

At Sat, 26 Jun 2010 10:42:03 -0700, Erik Hetzner wrote:
> After a folder has been put unplugged you need to toggle it to
> get it to connect again to the network. I always use M-t M-t which
> toggles the global unplugged status on, then off. If you set elmo-imap4-
> debug and then toggle you might get useful error messages.

Thank you for the M-t M-t trick; I'd been wondering how to get wl to
retry a failed connection.  However, even when elmo-imap4-debug is
set before the connection is attempted I get no debug buffer.  I
assume this means that whatever goes wrong does so before the IMAP
session starts.  Is there any way of getting debug output for the ssl
connection attempt?

Thanks,

Ian