Re: search: namazu, mairix, org

On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 22:57:26 -0400, Matt Price <matt.price@utoronto.ca> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> After a few months of really loving wanderlust I think I should
> probably really set up some kind of indexed searching.  Though my
> manual only mentions namazu as a search engine I think I've seen
> somewhere that wl also supports mairix -- is that true?  And do people

[...]

I use mairix and my setup is based on this configuration:

   http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/hgw-init-wl.el

I have mairix index all my mail folders every 10 minutes using a cron
job.  I've been very happy with mairix but I must admit that I haven't
actually tried anything else.  I initially started using mairix with
mutt years ago and it just seemed natural to continue using it!
--
Eric S Fraga
GnuPG: 8F5C 279D 3907 E14A 5C29  570D C891 93D8 FFFC F67D