Re: filter folder: IMAP Error: could not parse command

At Mon, 11 Oct 2010 11:38:43 -0400,
David Abrahams wrote:
> In my case, I happen to know that several messages match the search
> criteria, FWIW.

Hi David,

I am afraid that my new search features may have been the source of
your troubles.

If you get a chance, you could try out the newest version:

  http://github.com/egh/wanderlust/tree/new-imap4-search

which I believe should fix the problem. Or of course you could revert
to the old search system.

(Apparently IMAP does not like two spaces when it expects one.)

best, Erik

PS: Thanks for the improvements to conversation view!