Re: elmo-folder-open-internal-p always returns nil on multi folder

> I doubt elmo-folder-open-internal-p method is really needed.  Only
> elmo-map.el has a real code for this method.  If map folder always
> should not be re-opened before closed, below code is sufficient.
> (But I don't know whether we can assume that.)

Sorry, I misunderstood problems somewhat.  We may need correct
elmo-folder-open-internal-p methods for other folders including POP3,
or re-callable elmo-folder-open-internal methods for all folders which
have elmo-folder-open-internal method.

--
Kazuhiro Ito