Re: elmo-folder-open-internal-p always returns nil on multi folder

At Thu, 14 Oct 2010 16:53:11 +0900,
Kazuhiro Ito wrote:

> > I doubt elmo-folder-open-internal-p method is really needed.  Only
> > elmo-map.el has a real code for this method.  If map folder always
> > should not be re-opened before closed, below code is sufficient.
> > (But I don't know whether we can assume that.)
>
> Sorry, I misunderstood problems somewhat.  We may need correct
> elmo-folder-open-internal-p methods for other folders including POP3,
> or re-callable elmo-folder-open-internal methods for all folders which
> have elmo-folder-open-internal method.

Opening a pipe folder with source being a multifolder with a POP3
folder and desting beeing a MH folder gives no error for me:

|*&XXXXXXXX@pop.gmx.net:995!,.local|:+~/test2

Could I ask you to give some details about the folder setup and the
error to be able to reproduce the bug?

Best,
  -- David
--