Summary movement when marking for disposal

Lately, when I hit 'd' to mark a message for disposal, the cursor goes upward to a previous read message instead of downward to the next message.

This seems relevant but it's confusing.

Wl Summary Move Direction Toggle: Hide Value Toggle  on (non-nil)
   State: STANDARD.
   If non-nil, search direction for the next message will be determined Hide Rest
   depends on previous search direction.
   It uses wl-summary-move-direction-downward as a direction flag.

wl-summary-move-direction-downward is currently 't'.

How do I make the cursor go forward on 'd' always? I don't care about the previous search direction. (Well, I don't even know what that means...)

James

--
James Harkins /// dewdrop world
jamshark70@dewdrop-world.net