Re: disappearing mail

At Wed, 05 Jan 2011 13:51:47 -0500,
Vitaly Mayatskikh wrote:

> At Tue, 04 Jan 2011 19:05:05 +0000, Simon Brown wrote:
>
> > It seems to be working well, then after a longish period of time,
> > maybe a month, all of my old email vanishes.
> >
> > I'm chasing this up with the server admins but does anyone else have
> > any similar experiences with courier IMAP servers?
>
> Nope. I'm with Courier for 6 months, I haven't noticed any mail lost.

Me neither.  This mail account runs on Courier for appr 9 months and
not a single mail lost.  I was responsible for a Courier IMAP server
for a couple of years and experience no loss neither.

Question is if the mails are really gone on the server or just do not
show up in WL.  Did you try another mail client?

Best,
  -- David
--
OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6