Re: Customizable elmo-use-database?

At Wed, 11 Aug 2010 17:31:38 -0400,
David Abrahams wrote:

> In the Summary docs, I find:
>
> `M-j'
>      Jump cursor to the message which have specified `Message-Id:'.  If
>      `elmo-use-database' is non-nil, other folder is also searched.
>      (`wl-summary-jump-to-msg-by-message-id')
>
> Doesn't that elmo-use-database exactly the kind of thing that should
> be customizable?

Sorry, I forgot I had already asked about this
(http://tinyurl.com/elmo-use-database) and nobody seemed to know the
answer.  In fact, from browsing around
http://github.com/wanderlust/wanderlust/ it seems clear that nobody
has touched this variable in any significant way since Teranishi-san
made the initial commit ten years ago.  Has anyone been in touch with
him since 2006?  That appears to be the year of his last postings here
or in wl-jp.

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing