Re: some issues with wanderlust & emacs 24

At Mon, 24 Jan 2011 23:09:41 +0200,
Dirk-Jan C. Binnema wrote:

> Also, C-x m is broken now, I get a backtrace (sorry, code is byte-compiled,
> hopefully it still provides some information):

This should be fixed in CVS TRUNK and hit the Git mirror within the
next hours.  Problem was that Emacs24 defines a new optional argument
for `compose-mail'[1].  WL's compose-mail function changed
accordingly.

Didn't experience weird random jumps yet with

GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1) of
 2011-01-28 on cigue, modified by Debian

Best,
  -- David

[1] Cf. http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.diffs/108339