Re: fresh macosx install

Hi Randy,

I used to use wl in Carbon Emacs, so I might be able to help you out
here.  As I recall, Carbon Emacs can automatically install wl with all
associated libraries.  This was an incredibly painless and reliable way
to get wl up and running.  There is a menu command to do it.  The files
installed are stored within the Carbon Emacs application bundle.  So a simple
deletion and re-installation of Carbon Emacs should work.  The only
external file should be your .folders file.  Removing links to the APEL,
FLIM and SEMI libraries in your .emacs should make sure Carbon Emacs
uses its internal version.

Peter