Re: Welcome to our (Wanderlust English ML) You are added automatically

Hello Wanderlust users.

After I switched computers I can't get wl to work.
The setup is completely the same.
The problem is this: whenever I start wl it creates a new Mail directory for no reason. If I move my actual maildir away, wanderlust recreates the folders and everything but also creates another useless Mail directory.
Also, most importantly, it doesn't find my mail, I can send mail just fine though.
I'm pretty clueless on what to do, looking forward for replies.

Cheers,
Valentin