Re: Welcome to our (Wanderlust English ML) You are added automatically

At Sat, 2 Apr 2011 18:12:26 +0200,
Valentin Plechinger wrote:

> Hello Wanderlust users.
>
> After I switched computers I can't get wl to work.
> The setup is completely the same.
> The problem is this: whenever I start wl it creates a new Mail directory for
> no reason. If I move my actual maildir away, wanderlust recreates the
> folders and everything but also creates another useless Mail directory.
> Also, most importantly, it doesn't find my mail, I can send mail just fine
> though.
> I'm pretty clueless on what to do, looking forward for replies.

Hi Valentin,

This probably won’t help too much, but ~/Mail directories are for mh
folders (+queue, etc., in WL) while ~/Maildir is for maildir.

WL defines lots of folders as mh folders by default (+queue,
+drafts). Maybe this is part of the problem?

best, Erik
Sent from my free software system <http://fsf.org/>.