Re: Welcome to our (Wanderlust English ML) You are added automatically

Thanks for the quick replies and sorry for the screwed up subject.

On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 3:30 PM, Richard Lewis <richardlewis@fastmail.co.uk> wrote:
But it's worth just checking (or confirming to the list at least) that
wl really does know where your .folders file is and that your .folders
file contains the folder definitions you think it should.

Best,
Richard

It knows where my .folders file is and creates/displays them accordingly.
I double-checked it by changing my .folders file.

This probably won’t help too much, but ~/Mail directories are for mh
folders (+queue, etc., in WL) while ~/Maildir is for maildir.

WL defines lots of folders as mh folders by default (+queue,
+drafts). Maybe this is part of the problem?

best, Erik

I'm not sure I completely get this, but basically my maildir folders are not as they should be?
If so, how could I fix this?

WL is actually the first mail client I ever used so my knowledge on the topic is kinda sparse.
Also I'm mostly curious why it works perfectly on one pc and not on the other.

All the best,
Valentin