Weird IMAP issue

Team,

I am using wanderlust almost two years from now and am an happy user :) . Recently
I have faced one issue that, i am not able to use IMAP for my office purpose.

I have following information at my .floders.

%INBOX:"user@xxxxx.xxx"/clear@xxxx.company.net  "Test"

when I run wanderlust, It will ask for password, after providing valid password
folder structure shows

Test:0/120/9800

when i press "Enter" to go into Test, It automatically becomes Test:0/120/0 and mini-buf says
 "No updates for %INBOX:"user@xxxxx".

When i use the same setting in Mutt and fetchmail its works ? No idea where WL is failing.

Please note that i am able to use imap with gmail and working fine.

--
Deepak Tripathi
Debian GNU/Linux Developer.