Summary buffer + marks + Ovwrt = Ugly

Interesting little bug -- if you've accidentally enabled Ovwrt (say, by hitting Ins when you're reaching for some other key), then any change to a message's marks in a summary buffer inserts an extra space.

104564  04/21(Thu)06:35 [ ....... ]

If I hit *, then I get

104564*  04/21(Thu)06:35 [ ....... ]

I.e., * then two spaces, where I would expect * for the temporary mark and only one space for the permanent mark.

The extra space persists after killing the summary buffer and reopening.

It seems to be mainly cosmetic... I didn't test to see if it affects any other functionality. Easily avoided -- always check the mode indicator to make sure Ovwrt is not there -- but would be nice for this to be tidied up in a later version.

James

--
James Harkins /// dewdrop world
jamshark70@dewdrop-world.net