Character encoding when forwarding

Why this, when I forward a message?

~~~
Hello all,=20

I have uploaded the first release candidate of SuperCollider 3.4 for =
Windows. This release is intended to become the reference version for =
the newly released SuperCollider book. Therefore its based on the 3.4 =
code base and not the most recent one. =46rom SC 3.5 onwards we hope to =
have a new build system that will enable us to keep the Windows build =
more up to date than currently.=20
~~~

= at line end? =20? =46 for capital F?

Can I change this somehow, so that the humans receiving the forward can get human-readable text?
hjh

--
James Harkins /// dewdrop world
jamshark70@dewdrop-world.net