Connecting org-mode notes with WL

Hi,
I'm not really sure if this should be a question for the org-mode
folks or for the WL folks or both. I run WL for all my email and
often at work I'll need to call someone to follow up on an email. I
log all my phone calls with org-mode. Later however, when going
through my emails I, obviously, have no record of that phone call. I
was wondering if someone could suggest a way to connect my org-mode
notes to an email in some way. The only thing I can really come up
with is emailing myself the contents of a phone call record. Which I
guess wouldn't be too bad if I wrote some glue to simplify the
process. Something along the lines of org-refile maybe. Any thoughts?
docgnome