Re: Mailing list administrator ?

At Sat, 21 May 2011 08:34:32 +0200,
Randy Bush wrote:

> > who is responsible of this mailing list ? How can I be unsubcribed
> > please ?
>
> from the header of every message on the list

> sigh

Easy there... this is what I see:

To: Xavier Maillard <xma@gnu.org>
Cc: wl-en@lists.airs.net
From: Randy Bush <randy@psg.com>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 08:34:32 +0200

Not everybody wants to page through a screen and a half of headers for every message.

Common practice is for the listserv to add a footer to the messages pointing the user toward unsubscribing help etc. This list doesn't do that, so I'd be inclined to cut a little slack.

Now, if there is a footer and somebody still asks how to unsubscribe on the list (or even better, posts just the single word "unsubscribe"), then it's open season...

James

--
James Harkins /// dewdrop world
jamshark70@dewdrop-world.net