Re: multiple sends for one message

At Tue, 24 May 2011 21:27:46 +0200,
David Maus wrote:
> At Fri, 20 May 2011 13:47:49 -0500,
> david webb wrote:
> > I noticed that upon starting up wl it contacts my gmail account multiple
> > times during the course of writing one draft
>
> WL contacting the when writing a draft indicites that you've set up
> wl-draft-folder to be a gmail IMAP folder and is, as far as the
> overall process of drafting a message goes, perfectly normal.

I think he's talking about this (from my .emacs):

; do not <expletive deleted> contact gmail EVERY SECOND to save drafts
(setq wl-auto-save-drafts-interval nil)

By default, it auto-saves the draft either 0 or 1 seconds after typing anything. 'nil' means, don't auto-save at all.

hjh

--
James Harkins /// dewdrop world
jamshark70@dewdrop-world.net