Re: Is Emacs < 22 still in use with Wanderlust?

David Maus wrote:
> Timeline of GNU Emacs major releases according to Wikipedia:
>
> Emacs 19.28 - 1994-11-01
> Emacs 20.1  - 1997-09-17
> Emacs 21.1  - 2001-10-20
> Emacs 22.1  - 2007-06-02
> Emacs 23.1  - 2009-07-29

Anyone who loves emacs enough to be using it for their email is bound
to be running a version 22 or newer. I know I am - the version of
CentOS I am running (work computer) is has emacs 21.4 as its most
recent version, that hasn't stopped me from running an emacs >23
:-). Alternatively, those running such an old emacs probably won't be
worried by running an old version of wanderlust.

I am happy to see that you are willing to spend time keeping
wanderlust updated.

Cheers,
Len.