Re: Message on wl about lists.airs.net

translated

    I decided to discontinue the airs.net domain and the mailing-list
    service will be also terminated on the expiration date of the domain
    due to the management cost. (the expiration date is 2011/09/15)

    If there is anyone who is willing to take over this ml, please
    contact me at kitame @ gmail.com, I will give you the whole ml
    archives (fml format).

    This is the same for the wl-en list.

i did write, from my jp work email addy.  i offered to deal with the
domain and hosts the lists.  no response yet.

randy