Re: Small bug in wl-summary.el?

At Sun, 17 Jul 2011 22:04:40 +0200,
David Maus wrote:

> At Sat, 16 Oct 2010 17:50:17 -0700,
> Erik Hetzner wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I noticed that when opening folders WL sometimes spends a bit of time
> > “Re-scanning...” Looking at the code, this didn’t seem to be right. I
> > noticed that the function wl-summary-view-old-p sometimes returns true
> > when perhaps it shouldn’t.
>
> […]
>
> Does the attached patch fix the problem? I should prevent the creation
> of the wrong buffer-number-list in the first place.

Hi David,

I am not seeing the behavior after having applied the patch, but that
could be chance. I have switched to using all sticky buffers
(wl-summary-always-sticky-folder-list is t), which I think prevents
the problem anyhow (because the buffer Summary is never used). Thank
you for looking at this.

best, Erik
Sent from my free software system <http://fsf.org/>.