Re: NTLM authentication method

Hi,

You cannot grep elmo-imap4-auth-ntlm because it is a part of error
message, and the actual function is provided in sasl-ntlm-*.

You may use the following settings, and check the buffer "*IMAP4 DEBUG*".

(setq elmo-imap4-default-authenticate-type 'ntlm)
(setq elmo-imap4-debug t)

--
Kenichi Okada
mailto:okada@opaopa.org