WL auto config

Hi,

I wrote a simple auto-config system for WL. It handles setting up your
SMTP settings and adds a single IMAP access group. This should be
sufficient to get people started with WL.

You can find it here:

  https://gist.github.com/1207807

Eval that file, then run:

  egh:wl-auto-config

All you should need to do is enter your email address.

Unfortunately it relies on the mozilla messaging ISP database which
seems somewhat sparsely populated. And the gmail.com settings are
wrong, so a user of gmail will need to change the
wl-smtp-authenticate-type to “plain”.

I don’t really have the time to work on this now, but I thought I
would put it out there in case other people want to use it.

best, Erik
Sent from my free software system <http://fsf.org/>.