Re: Fwd: biff - auto updating summary view

At Sun, 18 Sep 2011 09:01:13 +0200,
David Maus wrote:

> Is the summary open when biff is triggered? I tried this configuration
> and the summary was updated after biff detected new messages but
> (obviously) only if it was opened when biff triggered (e.g. M-x wl-
> biff-check-folders RET).

Yes, summary view is always open. Thanks for testing, at least I know code is fine :)

> GoogleMail is known to *not* signal the arrival of new messages but to
> simply increase the count of unread messages. Is the account in
> question an GoogleMail account or, if not, do you happen to know which
> IMAP server is running for this account?

Yes, it is GMail account (Google Apps).
However, I'm running 'wl-beta' deb package, Wanderlust Version: 2.15.9+0.20100801-2 "Almost Unreal".
I thought there is a workaround specifically for Gmail and I have
(setq elmo-imap4-set-seen-flag-explicitly t) in my init file.
Is that supposed to work ?

Thank you

--
Jozef Ševčík | CodeScale s.r.o.