Re: Where to get wanderlust and its prerequisites?

Hi Don,

At Thu, 29 Dec 2011 18:11:13 -0600,
Bashford, Don wrote:

> I'm returning to the list after an hiatus.
>
> I just upgraded my system to new hardward and Gnu/Linux distribution
> CentOS 6.0, which comes with emacs 23.1.1.  So I'm trying to get
> wanderlust working again, and I assume I need the latest version
> available.  Where can I find it?

AFAIK there are two choices

 - http://cvs.m17n.org/viewcvs/root -- the official repositories for
   WL and friends

 - https://github.com/wanderlust/ -- a semi-official up-to-date mirror
   of the main CVS repositories

Both provide download links for tarballs. It's recommended to use the
latest development version of WL and the other libraries.

> And is there an up-to-date website anywhere?  Is there an
> authoritative home for a web-browsable archive of this email list?

Maybe the thing that comes close to an up-to-date website is WL's page
on EmacsWiki (http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/WanderLust), gmane.org
offers a browseble archive of the mailing list
(http://dir.gmane.org/index.php?prefix=gmane.mail.wanderlust).

HTH,
  -- David
--