Re: Where to get wanderlust and its prerequisites?

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011, at 18:11, Bashford, Don wrote:
> I'm returning to the list after an hiatus.
>
> I just upgraded my system to new hardward and Gnu/Linux distribution
> CentOS 6.0, which comes with emacs 23.1.1.  So I'm trying to get
> wanderlust working again, and I assume I need the latest version
> available.  Where can I find it?

Try el-get or check out the sources from cvs.m17n.org:

http://cvs.m17n.org
http://cvs.m17n.org/viewcvs/root/

Use the following tags:

APEL: apel-wl
FLIM: flim_1_14-wl
SEMI: semi_1_14-wl
WL: default or elmo-imap-compliance

> The website at http://www.gohome.org/wl has mostly dead links and
> refers to a version that is several years old.  I got a snapshot from
> www.jpl.org/elips, which dates December 4, 2011, so that's good, but
> now I need up-to-date versions of SEMI, FLIM, APEL, etc.  Where do I
> find these?

ftp://ftp.jpl.org/pub/m17n/
ftp://ftp.jpl.org/pub/m17n/apel-snapshots/
ftp://ftp.jpl.org/pub/m17n/wanderlust-snapshots/

--
Herbert