Re: text coding code in mails

Thanks Dave and Herbert for the help. I got the mime-button thing
under control now, I think, (added it to the FAQ).

>I only have:
>(setq wl-summary-showto-folder-regexp ".*Sent*")

Thanks, this works, if I include another dot, like so:
 (setq wl-summary-showto-folder-regexp ".*Sent.*")

Someone on #emacs told me you have to escape the regexp characters
once for the elisp interpreter. I don't have a clue whether this is
true or not, but comparing the above, with M-: eval, this does the same
thing:
(setq wl-summary-showto-folder-regexp "\.\*Sent\.\*")

Also, to complicate things further, I have two different IMAP folders
with sent mails, one of them is called "Sent", the other one is called
"Skickat" so I've tried something like this:

(setq wl-summary-showto-folder-regexp ".*Sent.*|.*Skickat.*")

but this doesn't work.