Re: Summary command "o" and "O" results in "wrong type argument listp,

At Sun, 4 Mar 2012 07:23:01 -0500,
Marc Croteau wrote:

> [This mail was also posted to gmane.mail.wanderlust.general.]
>
> Hello folks
>
> Hope someone can help.
> I'm wanting to refile messages.
> When I issue the 'o' or "O" command in the summary area, I get a message:
> Wrong type argument: listp, 71
> I don't know what to make of this.
> Initially, I though that because I didn't have wl-refile-rule-alist
> initialized, that this was causing some problems.
> So..I did the following
> (setq wl-refile-rule-alist
>   '(("To" ("pan-users" . "_Lists"))))
>
> _Lists is a maildir folder.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

Refile does not require a refile-rule-alist and works here. Please
turn on Emacs debugging

M-x toggle-debug-on-error RET

And send the backtrace you get when you hit the error. The backtrace
might contain a clue which function is complaining about the wrong
argument.

Best,
  -- David
--