Re: Forward: Summary "o" command results in "wrong argument type listp, 71"

At Sun, 04 Mar 2012 07:17:18 -0500,
Marc Croteau wrote:

> Hello folks.  Hope someone can help me out here.
> I want to refile messages.
> I've set up a set of 'semi-automatic' refile process
> (setq wl-refile-rule-alist
>  '(("To" ("pan-users" . "_Read"))))
> and when I enter "o" in the summary list over the message I want to
> refile, I get the error:
> Wrong argument type listp, 71
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Marc,

As I understand it, the wl-refile-rule-alist variable is used by the
function wl-summary-auto-refile (keystroke C-o in a summary buffer),
not by wl-summary-refile (o in a summary buffer). Your value for
wl-refile-rule-alist looks fine to me, so perhaps the problem is
elsewhere? You might set the debug-on-error to t and send a backtrace.

best, Erik
Sent from my free software system <http://fsf.org/>.