Re: Forward: Summary "o" command results in "wrong argument type listp, 71"

Erik,

Thanks very much for your help.
I inadvertently sent the problem to the mailing list twice. David Maus
has picked up the problem and it has been resolved.
(The variable was being reset in another part of my ~/.wl file).

Again,
Thank you very much.
Regards,
Marc