Missing emails from Gmail

Hey Everyone,

I am very new to wanderlust and have been giving it a try because I would really like to get my mail in emacs. I have tried gnus and rmail before and did not like them much mainly because they dropped some emails (ie the email would be in my gmail inbox but not in gnus or rmail). Unfortunately it seems to be the same issue with wanderlust. I followed the online tutorials for setting wanderlust with gmail and still some emails are missing. I have narrowed it down to emails in threads that were started by me (ie I sent the first message and everything else was a reply to me). I am fairly certain that this a problem on my end but searching did not reveal anyone having the same issue so I perplexed on where to start.

I would really appreciate if anyone can point me in the direction of the error and I will work on it.

Thanks for any help you might send my way.

Mackram Raydan

Company: www.imagimate.com
Website: www.trailoflight.net

"An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come." Victor Hugo