Re: BBDB Horking Up Subject Header

At Mon, 11 Jun 2012 10:21:06 -0600,
Ken Gunderson wrote:

> Hello Again:
>
> I finally got around to configuring wl to use bbdb and all seemed well
> (other than bbdb and flspell both competing for ESC TAB keybinding -
> flyspell won) until I tried sending mail to recipient with multiple
> "net" entries, whereupon selection of desired address resulted not
> only in that address being inserted into "To:" field but also chomping
> into "Subject:" header field in the draft buffer.  This occurs to
> various degrees depending upon how long the "net" address is,
> e.g. maybe only leaving the "t" or maybe leaving "ject".
>
> Nothing special bbdb related in my .emacs:
>
> (require 'bbdb)
> (bbdb-initialize)
>
> Nor my .wl:
>
> (require 'bbdb-wl)
> (bbdb-wl-setup)
> (setq bbdb-use-pop-up nil)
> (setq bbdb/mail-auto-create-p nil)
> (setq wl-summary-from-function 'bbdb-wl-from-func)
>
> Is this a known wl issue or something insidious....???
>
> Regards-- Ken

I'd pretty much given up on this but noted that Emacs 24.1 appeared in
Arch yesterday so updated and gave it another try.  This time the
recipient address is inserted spliced w/in the Subject: header field,
e.g.:

Subj"Somebody Somewhere <somebody@somewhere.com>"ect:

Not that I expect this to be solved but just following up in case
anyone else runs into this strangeness.

Regards-- Ken