Re: Instant IMAP folder opening, and cache format

At Fri, 29 Jun 2012 23:16:27 +0100,
Francesco Mazzoli wrote:
> > Also you might want to nil wl-use-scoring.
>
> Since I don't even know what "scoring" is, I can probably do that :).

This made things a lot better already. I'd still like it a lot more if
it didn't connect via IMAP each time I open a folder.

I took a look at `wl-folder-jump-to-current-entity', which seems to be
the function that "opens" the summary from the folder view, and it
looks like it shouldn't connect if `arg' is not provided, but that
does not seem to be the case - but my ELisp is weak and I looked at it
briefly.

Francesco.