Re: Drafts not being cleaned up

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 6:28 AM, David Maus <dmaus@ictsoc.de> wrote:
At Thu, 21 Jun 2012 19:55:36 +0100,
Simon Brown wrote:

> At Thu, 21 Jun 2012 16:49:10 +0100,
> Simon Brown wrote:
> > Something has changed with my WL installation and now after sending an
> > email, the autosaved drafts are no longer cleaned up. Has something
> > changed in WL, or have I broken my setup? I use WL from el-get.
>
> Just noticed that I'm getting errors from gnutls about short
> packets. The corporate mail server has changed to exchange 2010 and is
> forcing TLS. This may well be the issue. Perhaps, although the message
> is successfully sent, due to the TLS error clean up is not carried out
> due to the perceived failure.

Is it just the last draft of a message that is not deleted or are
there other older autosaves?

Best,
  -- David
--
OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6
Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org

I also experience the same problem. For me it seems that the older autosaves don't get cleaned up but the last version does. So I end up with a bunch of empty messages in my Drafts folder. Very annoying. Any ideas?

Also, is there the possibility to mark Drafts as read automatically? This would probably not be needed if the first problem was solved, however.

Best regards,
Sebastian