Re: Duplicate In-Reply-To entries in reply buffer

At Fri, 06 Jul 2012 22:31:50 +0900,
Kazuhiro Ito wrote:

> [1  <text/plain; US-ASCII (7bit)>]
> Hi,
>
> > If I use "a" in the Summary buffer it sets up a draft buffer with the
> > In-Reply-To field already correctly set. But if I then do "C-c C-y" in
> > the draft buffer, an extry copy of the same message id gets appended
> > onto the In-Reply-To field.
> >
> > It's possible that this has something to do with line wrapping and the
> > unusual length of message-id's that our email system often
> > generates.
>
> The attached patch would fix handling of folded Message-ID: header.
> But the patch is little tested (and not at all in some part).

I pushed a modified version of this patch to master @
wanderlust/wanderlust that also implements a modified version of the
fix for unfolding message-id suggested in
<mid:rfwmx62teq6.wl%Don.Bashford@stjude.org>.

Best,
  -- David
--