Re: Most up-to-date version of Wanderlust?

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 10:09 AM, Randy Bush <randy@psg.com> wrote:
> because not all of us are penguinistas or git users.

What kind of argument is that? Not all penguinistas are CVS fanbois
either.

Anyway, to answer my own question, the CVS repository *is dead*:

    http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.wanderlust.general/4911

I just double checked:

    $ cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.m17n.org:/cvs/root login
    Logging in to :pserver:anonymous@cvs.m17n.org:2401/cvs/root
    CVS password:
    cvs [login aborted]: connect to cvs.m17n.org(163.220.2.65):2401
    failed: Connection refused

As far as I can tell, this makes the wanderlust/wanderlust repository on
Github [1] the main Wanderlust repository.

Tanaka Akira (in CC), what is your opinion?

[1]: https://github.com/wanderlust/wanderlust