Re: Wanderlust + Gmail + EMACS 24.1 + WinXP/32?

> What I did not get to work is sending messages via Google with the
> following configuration:
(snip)

We can use built-in GnuTLS for STARTTLS connection.  See below diffs
(especially second diff).

https://github.com/ikazuhiro/flim/commit/dad0f0038dbe515b3a7ee4536212d6f3cba8f8db
https://github.com/ikazuhiro/flim/commit/5d4a23498756dc1f51d93b7a1ecd869b9dfeae27
https://github.com/ikazuhiro/flim/commit/114dbfb5024c7f97aeeb719dc8b4723f407692d1

Or, we need to use Cygwin's gnutls-cli.exe and kill.exe.  For STARTTLS
connection, gnutls-cli.exe needs to receive SIGALRM, but Windows does
not have signals.  Cygwin's binaries can emulate signals.

(setq starttls-negotiation-by-kill-program t
      starttls-kill-program "/path/to/cygwin/bin/kill.exe"
      starttls-gnutls-program "/path/to/cygwin/bin/gnutls-cli.exe"
      starttls-use-gnutls t)
(defadvice starttls-negotiate (around use-external-kill activate)
  (if (and (boundp 'starttls-negotiation-by-kill-program)
	   starttls-negotiation-by-kill-program)
      (call-process starttls-kill-program nil nil nil
		    "-ALRM" (format "%d" (process-id process)))
    ad-do-it))

--
Kazuhiro Ito