Re: Slow IMAP

Hi,

>>>>> On Tue, 28 Aug 2012 12:41:28 +0100
>>>>> Richard Lewis <richardlewis@fastmail.co.uk> said:

richardlewis> I think this is since moving to Emacs 24, but my IMAP folders are very
richardlewis> sluggish at the moment. It takes a long time (up to several seconds)
richardlewis> to refile messages, and even moving the cursor around the summary
richardlewis> buffer is slow.

richardlewis> Is this likely to be some site-specific thing? Any ideas where to
richardlewis> look?

I met this issue since moving to Emacs 24, too.
I got happy with following:

(setq-default bidi-display-reordering nil
	      bidi-paragraph-direction (quote left-to-right))

Sincerely,

--
Hajimu UMEMOTO
ume@mahoroba.org  ume@{,jp.}FreeBSD.org