Suboptimal Reply Behavior

Greetings All:

Perhaps I am missing something but Wanderlust's reply behavior seems
rather ineffecient.  From a summary buffer "a" replies, sans the
original author's text, while "A" includes it.  Okay, despite
inclusion being the rule rather than the exception, at least for me, I
can deal with the extra "Shift".

What seems pretty lame, however, is that both key bindings necessarily
prune the Cc's and only respond to the original sender.  (Or am I
missing some key binding??)

Seems to me that a better approach would be for original text to
always be included (or maybe .wl configurable switch) and using  "a"
replying only to original sender ("To:") and "A" invoking

Regards-- Ken