Re: Missing emails from Gmail (Some more info)

Hey Everyone,

After extensive search I have discovered that all the emails that I thought to be missing (including the ones I attached) are actually there but they are bundled as threads with other messages. So for example I have an email I received which has the subject "Happy Birthday". I have someone who replied to another email of mine and the subject is "Re: Happy Birthday". Although the two emails have nothing in common with each other (they are not part of the same thread in Gmail nor do the recipients have each other on the email or anything) nevertheless in wl the second message appears as a thread in the first. Anyone have any suggestions on this.

Mackram Raydan

Company: www.imagimate.com
Website: www.trailoflight.net

"An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come." Victor Hugo