Re: message errors

At Tue, 11 Sep 2012 18:52:35 -0400,
42 147 wrote:

> [1  <text/plain; ISO-8859-1 (7bit)>]
>
> [2  <text/html; ISO-8859-1 (quoted-printable)>]
> If I enter the correct password, Wanderlust logs in fine, but lingers during authentication, and then produces these error messages:
>
> Login failed: elmo-imap4-clear-login
>
> authentication is failed
>
> If I enter an incorrect password, Emacs returns to the previous
> buffer. So authentication is apparently working, sans the error
> messages and delayed response time.

According to the debug output you sent WL seems to be able to login
sometimes.

> Authetication is failed
> byte-code: Login failed: elmo-imap4-clear-login

It might be helpful to get a backtrace for this error.

 - remove the byte-compiled files in WL install directory (make clean)
 - M-x toggle-debug-on-error RET

Please check the backtrace for sensitive information (password).

Best,

 -- David
--
OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6