how do I expand multipart/related parts?

I received a message forwarded by an Apple Mail user where the original
contains a bunch of attached messages.

When I received the forwarded copy I just see the attachment "within"
the forwarded message as a button showing just:

	[2  <multipart/related (7bit)>]

All I seem to be able to do with that attachment is to save it to disk.

(obviously it all shows up nicely in Apple Mail)

Perhaps this is partly related to the fact that I've told WL that I
don't ever want it to render HTML, but that should happen at the next
level, not here at the outer multipart level.

What I'd like to see it do though is show me all the multipart
attachments individually and then just not render the HTML part.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what I might try?

The MIME-related headers are:

and the message contains:

	--Apple-Mail-7--352424512

	Begin forwarded message:

[[ and the rest of the forwarded message.... then: ]]

	--Apple-Mail-7--352424512

	--Apple-Mail-8--352424488

[[ and then a web page to "format" the attached image files, followed by
   all the photo attachments ]]

	--Apple-Mail-8--352424488

[[ and the content-id's are set appropriately of course ]]

--
						Greg A. Woods
						Planix, Inc.

<woods@planix.com>       +1 250 762-7675        http://www.planix.com/