Re: SMTP authentication question

> My smtp server answers like this when I have (setq
> wl-smtp-authenticate-type "login") configured and sends an email.
>
> 250-AUTH PLAIN GSSAPI LOGIN
>
> Clearly it supports two other methods, and since I'd prefer not to use
> my password if I can use GSSAPI, I wonder how to configure wl to use
> that. Is it even possible?

AFAIK, FLIM's SMTP client (used by Wanderlust in default) does not
support GSSAPI.  You need external SMTP client which supports GSSAPI
and is compatible with sendmail, such as msmtp.  If you have already
configured msmtp, the below code let you send mail via msmtp from
Wanderlust.

(setq wl-draft-send-mail-function 'wl-draft-send-mail-with-sendmail
      sendmail-program "msmtp")

Please take care that all wl-smtp-* variables are ignored in above
settings.

--
Kazuhiro Ito