SMTP authentication question

Hi

My smtp server answers like this when I have (setq
wl-smtp-authenticate-type "login") configured and sends an email.

250-AUTH PLAIN GSSAPI LOGIN

Clearly it supports two other methods, and since I'd prefer not to use
my password if I can use GSSAPI, I wonder how to configure wl to use
that. Is it even possible? The methods mentioned in the info manual
doesn't mention GSSAPI, but I have misunderstood authentication issues
way to often to take that for the definitive answer.

-andreas