Re: cvs.m17n.org will be closed on 2012-04-30.

I guess the Emacswiki should be updated as well. I put a small note on there for now.
http://emacswiki.org/emacs/WanderLust#toc15

Unfortunately the official web site hasn't been updated since 2005, and it contains many broken links. It makes wanderlust look like an abandoned project which is kind of sad. Would be great if broken links were removed, and mail list address updated, together with new github repo.

BTW there is a #wanderlust channel on irc.freenode.net, which could be useful for further discussions.