Re: wanderlust install question

> At Fri, 30 Aug 2013 15:33:17 +0200 (CEST),
> Andreas Davour wrote:
>>
>> I just broke my wanderlust install when upgrading Fedora, and I really
>> don't feel like hunting down FLIM and all those dependencies again.
>>
>> Is Wanderlust not available in any of the Emacs package repositories?
>> That
>> seems to be the way to deploy emacs apps these days, and it sure would
>> help to get people up and running with Wanderlust.
>
> Hi Andreas,
>
> I install via el-get (https://github.com/dimitri/el-get).

Excellent in theory, but how does it work? There are so many different
ways to package emacs code these days. I can use marmalade, but not
el-get. I've follow the instructions and it claims there are no such thing
as wanderlust when I try to run el-get-install.

It sure would help with some wanderlust presence on irc.

/andreas