How do I undo whatever WL has done to change scroll wheel behaviour????

How do I undo whatever WL has done to change scroll wheel behaviour????

I find the weird behaviour of how WL reacts to scroll wheel input to be
not just annoying, but destructive (in the sense that if I accidentally
try to scroll with the cursor in the wrong window then dozens of unread
messages will be displayed and marked as read and there doesn't seem to
be any way to undo such an operation).

I also wish I knew how to make Emacs send scroll wheel inputs to the
window where the mouse cursor is instead of to the window where the
keyboard input goes (without having to use separate frames for every
Emacs window, that is).

--
						Greg A. Woods
						Planix, Inc.