Re: BBDB Horking Up Subject Header

Hi Ken.

This is All the setup I have on my dot_wl file
(define-key wl-draft-mode-map (kbd "<C-tab>") 'bbdb-complete-name)

And bbdb works without any issue. My bbdb version is 3.02

Regards.

This is the content of my another configuration file (emacs-rc-bbdb.el)
(require 'bbdb-loaddefs "~/.emacs.d/el-get/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-loaddefs.el");; version 3 and later (no autoloads)

(setq bbdb-file "~/.emacs.d/bbdb")           ;; keep ~/ clean; set before loading
(require 'bbdb)
(bbdb-initialize)
(setq
    bbdb-offer-save 1                        ;; 1 means save-without-asking

    bbdb-use-pop-up t                        ;; allow popups for addresses
    bbdb-electric-p t                        ;; be disposable with SPC
    bbdb-popup-target-lines  1               ;; very small

    bbdb-dwim-net-address-allow-redundancy t ;; always use full name
    bbdb-quiet-about-name-mismatches 2       ;; show name-mismatches 2 secs

    bbdb-always-add-address t                ;; add new addresses to existing...
                                             ;; ...contacts automatically
    bbdb-canonicalize-redundant-nets-p t     ;; x@foo.bar.cx => x@bar.cx

    bbdb-completion-type nil                 ;; complete on anything

    bbdb-complete-name-allow-cycling t       ;; cycle through matches
                                             ;; this only works partially

    bbbd-message-caching-enabled t           ;; be fast
    bbdb-use-alternate-names t               ;; use AKA

    bbdb-elided-display t                    ;; single-line addresses

    ;; auto-create addresses from mail
    bbdb/mail-auto-create-p 'bbdb-ignore-some-messages-hook
    bbdb-ignore-some-messages-alist ;; don't ask about fake addresses
    ;; NOTE: there can be only one entry per header (such as To, From)
    ;; http://flex.ee.uec.ac.jp/texi/bbdb/bbdb_11.html

    '(( "From" . "no.?reply\\|DAEMON\\|daemon\\|facebookmail\\|twitter"))
)
;; mail alias
(add-hook 'mail-setup-hook 'bbdb-define-all-aliases)
(add-hook 'message-setup-hook 'bbdb-define-all-aliases)